Last updated: 20/09/2022
Woodpecker Garden Buildings is a trading name of CMP Carpentry Ltd, Company Number 10874395 VAT Number 313533240 Registered in England and Wales
When someone visits www.woodpeckergardenbuildings.co.uk, https://www.facebook.com/WoodpeckerGardenBuildings or our Instagram page we use third-party services to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site and other analytical data. This information is anonymous. We do not allow third-party services to make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website or social media sites.
Information you may give us
We collect some personal data from you, for example when you register on our website or buy products from us, when you use our website or enter competitions on social media sites. Also, when signing up to receive our newsletter, buy our goods, or contacting us. We may also receive your data from our suppliers who provide services to you on our behalf (for example when you provide feedback on our goods or services).
Examples of information we might be in receipt of include:
- Your name and contact details (email address, mailing address, phone number, and password)
- Additional profile information (date of birth, gender, location)
- Your payment information (credit/debit card number, security/CVV code, expiration date)
- Your communications and contact history with us (service call recordings, chat, and instant messages, or communications with our social media sites)
- Other information (product reviews, survey responses, participation in promotions, and other user-generated content)
Woodpecker Garden Buildings uses the personal information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for the following reasons:
- Track sales and inquiries
- Answer your questions or provide you with requested information
- To process your order including sending order confirmations and invoices, payments, and refunds
- To keep you up to date with the status of your order
- Book and dispatch your order
- Send you newsletters and information for marketing or advertising purposes
- To set up, maintain your account and allow access to the customer login area
- Responding to your correspondence and customer service queries
- To understand the interests of our site visitors and inquiries for market research and analysis by tracking activity (anonymously) to identify trends
- For management and auditing of our business operations including accounting
- To contact you for your opinions on our products and services
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
Our cookies are “first-party cookies”, and can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the Site won’t work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser but may affect the functionality of the Site.
Personalisation cookies are used to recognise repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorised parties.
Site Management Cookies
Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
Third-party cookies may be placed on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
You have a right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you. This could include information relating to purchases you have made or orders which you have placed with us via our website or in-store. If you would like to request a copy of your personal data, please contact us.
If any of the personal data that we hold about you is incorrect, you have a right to request that we correct this. To notify us of any corrections please contact.
You have a right to request us to erase any data that we hold about you, or to object to our use and processing of your data. If the only lawful basis on which we can process your personal data is that you have given your consent, we are obliged to comply with your request. In other circumstances, we may need to continue to hold and process your data (for example where needed for safety, security, or legal purposes, or to protect our legitimate interests). If this is the case, we will notify you of the reason. If you would like to exercise this right please contact us at:
Woodpecker Garden Buildings
Unit 3, Plasmarl Industrial Estate, Beaufort Road, Swansea, SA6 8JG
Tel: 01792 712192